Friday, January 24, 2014

Read the Whole Bible in 2014 - Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm going to try to read through the whole Bible this year. Why don't you join me? There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. The one I chose is Read the KJV Bible in One Year. So for today, let's read chapter  4 & 5 in the book of Luke.

Special verse(s):

"And Levi made him a great feast in his own house: and there was a great company of publicans and of others that sat down with them. But their scribes and Pharisees murmured against his disciples, saying, Why do ye eat and drink with publicans and sinners? And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."  - Luke 5:29-32

Recommended reading (my post):

The Roman Road to Salvation

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)