Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Leftist Media Finally Notices Juanita Broderick

Leftist Media Finally Notices Juanita Broderick - truthrevolt.org

Excerpt from this article:

"It had been years since Broaddrick had spoken publicly about the Clintons. Sitting at home, alone and fuming, Broaddrick thought to herself, What can I say to make this believable to people, that this really happened to me? She signed back in to her dormant Twitter and started typing. In January, one tweet went viral: 'I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73….it never goes away.'”
----------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended reading:

Doug Powers: Bill Clinton: Hillary's "Totally Legit" Actions Too Complicated for Peasants to Understand - michellemalkin.com

The 12 Best #HillarySoQualified Tweets - pjmedia.com

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)