Friday, March 17, 2017

You're Now Twice as Likely to Acheive 'The American Dream' in Canada

You're Now Twice as Likely to Acheive 'The American Dream' in Canada
 - zerohedge.com

Excerpt from this article:

"On the positive front, America is really good at dropping bombs on foreigners."
----------------------------

I once heard a speech by a Canadian citizen who had joined the American military. He said, "Now as a Canadian, serving in the American armed forces, I can sing our National Anthem and really mean it!"

The Canadian National Anthem goes like this:

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
(My emphasis)(Source)
'
Recommended songs:
'
O Canada (the official Canadian National Anthem)
'
Or if you like Barbershop:
'
Or if you prefer Rap...
'


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)