Monday, November 13, 2017

I Feel Like Communism is Better - Millennial Worldviews

I Feel Like Communism is Better - Millennial Worldviews, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

For Trekkies only:

In one of the Star Trek movies - I think it was Star Trek IV - Dr. McCoy is asking first officer Spock about near death experience. "You really have gone where no one has gone before," McCoy says. But Spock refuses to discuss it with McCoy, saying, (and I'm paraphrasing) "It would be hard to discuss it without a mutual frame of reference." So Dr. McCoy says, "You mean I have to die in order to discuss death with you?"

All that is to say that it is pointless to discuss communism with anyone who has not first read None Dare Call it Conspiracy, by Gary Allen (1971). You'll be just discussing and debating the various parts of a tree without looking at the forest!

For further research:

American and Russian History - Set to Music!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)