Saturday, February 24, 2018

Daily Bible Verse(s) for Saturday & Sunday, February 24 & 25, 2018

Saturday:

"Behold his soul whichi is lifted up is not upright in him, but the just shall live by faith." - Habakkuk 2:4 (Audio):

Here are some sermons on Habakkuk 2:4:

Why Protestants No Longer Protest, by Dr. Ralph Colas
The Just Shall Live by Faith, by Dr. David P. Murray
The Faith the Just Live By, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes

Sunday:

"All the Father giveth me shall come to me, and he that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." - John 6:37 (Audio)

Here are some sermons on John 6:37:

The Elect Coming to Christ, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
A Text Upon Which to Rest 1000 Salvations, Part 1!, by Rev. Ian Brown
A Text Upon Which to Rest 1000 Salvations, Part 2!, by Rev. Ian Brown
Christ's Certainty That Sinners Will Come to Him For Salvation, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk

Recommended reading:

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)