Monday, July 16, 2018

Contrasting Worldviews: The Only Way to Live and Die!

Worldview #1 (Non-Christian):

I'm In a Hurry (And I Don't Know Why)

Worldview #2 (Christian):

The Only Way to Live and Die, by Pastor Joel Beeke

The text for this sermon is Philippians 1:21:

"For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain."

Her is a short excerpt from this sermon:

"I've had so many people come to me when they're old and say 'If only, if only, if only' - with tears streaming down their face - 'I had sought the Lord and lived my life for the Lord from the time I was young.' But you know, I've never, never, never in my entire life had someone come to me and say, 'You Know, I'm sorry I spent so much time seeking the Lord, and living for the Lord, and finding my life in the Lord. So much time in prayer. I wish I had not spent so much time in prayer, seeking his face.' I've never heard someone say I regret being a Christian."

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)