Wednesday, July 18, 2018

"Psalms, Hymns & Spiritual Songs" (Colossians 3:16) for Thursday, July 19, 2018






Spirit Of God Descend Upon My Heart
Holy Ghost With Light Divine
I Stand Amazed
Breath On Me Breath of God
Lord Jesus I Long to Be Perfectly Whole
Beneath the Cross of Jesus
His Eye Is On the Sparrow
Were You Crucified My Lord?

Recommended podcasts:

Why Johnny Can't Sing Hymns, by Pastor Kevin Swanson
Hymns and Heretics: The Danger of Uninspired Hymnody, by Rev. Brian Schwertley [Note: Rev. Schwetley makes the case for the exclusive singing of Psalms in public worship. You may not agree with him. He may even make you angry. But you won't be bored, and I think you will find his message very edifying!]


Photo by Joshua Earle on Unsplash

Recommended reading and hymnbooks:


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)