Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Why I Reported an 11 Year Old Drag Queen to Child Protective Services -

Why I Reported an 11 Year Old Drag Queen to Child Protective Services - townhall.com

Excerpt from this article:

"It is not against the law to be a drag queen or to dislike them. But the general public has been so bombarded with epithets like 'transphobic,' 'homophobic,' or 'anti-LGBTQ,' that they twist themselves into contortions to show their tolerance. As such, formerly reasonable adults turn timid and mute even when a child is being exploited and used."
------------------------------------------------------

Recommended reading:

What to Do if You Suspect a Child is Being Sexually Abused
Recommended sermons and podcasts:

Sexually Charged Family Sit-Coms -  Why 81% of Family TV Sexualizes Kids
Why More Children Are Drawn to Witchcraft - 2018 - TV's Year of the Witch, by Pastor Kevin Swanson
Should Christians Watch Movies? by Dr. David P. Murray [Note:The text for this sermon is Revelation 18:4 (Audio):

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out of her, my people, my people, that ye be not partaker of her sins, and that ye share not in her plagues."


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)