Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Daily Bible Verse for Wednesday, January

"And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt."  - Exodus 10:1-12:13 (Audio)

The following sermons is based on Exodus 12:13:

The Blood: Can You Imagine What Must be the Value of the Blood of God's Only Son? by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
When I See the Blood I Will Pass Over You, by Rev. Gordon Dane
The Blood of the Lamb, by Dr. Alan Cairns
The Covenental Crimson Chord - The Blood of Jesus, by Rev. Ian Brown
Saved by the Blood in the Hour of Crisis, by Rev. John Greer
The Blood of the Lamb, by Rev. Foppe VanderZwaag
Five Minutes to Midnight, by Rev. Gordon Dane
The Institution of the Lord's Supper, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk


The following hymn is based on Exodus 12:13:

When I See the Blood

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)