Monday, January 28, 2019

Daily Bible Verses for Monday, January 28, 2019

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green
pastures: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, 
though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever." - Psalm 23 (Audio)

The following sermons are on Psalm 23:

The Guest at the Table of the Lord, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
The Lord is My Sheperd, by Dr. Alan Cairns
Five Questions I Want to Ask God, by Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
The Valley of the Shadow of Death, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
The Sheperd's Amazing Comfort, by Dr. Joel Beeke
God the Sheperd of His People, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)