Saturday, March 16, 2019

Blinded by the 'god' of This World!


- Dr. Martyn Lloyd Jones (1899-1981)

 "Stop and ask yourself, 'What am I doing? You will be dead long before this world is ever put right. What therefore will happen to you?" - Dr. Martin Lloyd Jones 

Recommended readking:

  


Recommended reading (From the Bible) "For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless, I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day." - 2 Timothy 1:12 (Audio)

A recommended hymn based on 2 Timothy 1:12:


Recommended sermons on 2 Timothy 1:12:

Faith Illustrated, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
How Can I Be Sure I'm Saved? by Rev. Colin Mercer
Entrusting the Soul to Christ, by Rev. John Greer
I Know Whom I Have Believed, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)