Thursday, October 24, 2019

Dershowitz: Impeachers Seeking New Crimes

Dershowitz: Impeachers Seeking New Crimes - zerohedge.com

Excerpt from this article:

"...to paraphrase the former head of the Soviet secret police to Stalin: show me the man and I will find you the crime."
------------------------------------------

Recommended reading:

Of Course President Trump is Being Lynched - americanthinker.com

The best thing you can do for President Trump is to pray for him. The next best thing you can do is read Gary Allen's book None Dare Call it Conspiracy, published in 1971. And if you agree with me that this book describes exactly what is going on with this "Impeach Trump" movement, then buy as many copies of this book as you can afford and send one to everyone you know!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)