Sunday, October 27, 2019

Bible Reading for Monday, October 28, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV. I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 


I Am His and He is Mine, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Jeremiah 51:19 & 20]
Let Jerusalem Come to Mind, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Jeremiah 51]
The Man Who Was Saved on Christmas Day, by Dr. Frank McClelland (2005) [Text: Jeremiah 52]

Titus 3 (Audio)


The Legacy of the Reformation Fleet - How Calvinism Shapes Society (video), by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Titus 3]


Psalm 100 (Audio) 


Old 100ths Call to Thanksgiving, by Dr. Joel Beeke (video) [Text: Psalm 100]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 100:

I Will Enter His Gates With Thanksgiving in My Heart (Contemporary)
All People that on Earth Do Dwell (Old Hundredth) (Traditional)

Recommended podcast:

Do We Have the Right Conception of the Faith? Five Reasons Not to Sing the Psalms, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Recommended reading:

Proverbs 26:18 & 19 (Audio)

Christian's New Friends, by John Bunyan (1928-1988). Note: This is an excerpt from John Bunyan's great book, Pilgrim's Progress.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)