Monday, October 28, 2019

Bible Reading for Tuesday, October 29, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV. I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

Gifting of the Heart, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Lamentation 1]
The Descent in the Darkness, by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Lamentation 2]

Philemon 1:1-25 (Audio)

Calvin's Theology in Practice, by William Vandoodeward [Text: Philemon; Romans 16]

Psalm 101:1-8 (Audio) 

Living by Godly Resolutions, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Psalm 101]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 101 :

Of Mercy and of Justice

Recommended podcast:

Do We Have the Right Conception of the Faith? Five Reasons Not to Sing the Psalms, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Recommended reading:

Proverbs 26:20 (Audio)

Christian's New Friends, by John Bunyan (1928-1988). Note: This is an excerpt from John Bunyan's great book, Pilgrim's Progress.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)