Monday, October 21, 2019

Bible Reading for Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV. I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

Jeremiah 39-41 (Audio)

Doing Good to God's Servant, by Rev. Kuldip Gangar [Text: Jeremiah 38:1-13; Jeremiah 39:15-18]
Inevitable Chaos, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: Jeremiah 40 & 41]

2 Timothy 1 (Audio)

The following sermons are on 2 Timothy 1:12:

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day."

Faith Illustrated, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
The Greatest Knowledge in All the World, by Rev. Roger Higginson

The following him is also based on 2 Timothy 1:12:

I Know Whom I Have Believed

Psalm 90 & 91 (Audio) 

Redeeming the Time! by Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758) [Text: Psalm 90; Ephesians 5:16]
Behind Closed Doors, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Psalm 91; John 20; 2 Kings 4]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 90 & 91:

Lord, Thou Has Been Our Dwelling Place (Psalm 90)
Because Thy Trust is God Alone (Psalm 91)

Recommended podcast:

Do We Have the Right Conception of the Faith? Five Reasons Not to Sing the Psalms, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Recommended reading:

Proverbs 26:1,2 (Audio)

Christian's New Friends, by John Bunyan (1928-1988). Note: This is an excerpt from John Bunyan's great book, Pilgrim's Progress.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)