Saturday, October 19, 2019

Bible Reading for Saturday, October 19, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV. I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

Jeremiah 33-36 (Audio)

The Prayers of the Man of God, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Jeremiah 33]
The Outstanding Obedience of the Rechabites, by Rev. Foppe VanderZwaag [Text: Jeremiah 35]
A Dramatic Story in Jeremiah's Life, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Jeremiah 36]

1 Timothy 4 & 5 (Audio)

The Call to Godliness, by Rev. Mark Kelderman [Text: 1 Timothy 4]
Dealings With Church Elders, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: 1 Timothy 5]

Psalm 89:1-37 (Audio) 

God's Unbreakable Covenant, by Rev. John Procee [Text: Psalm 89]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 89:

Almighty God, Thy Lofty Throne

Recommended podcast:

Do We Have the Right Conception of the Faith? Five Reasons Not to Sing the Psalms, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Recommended reading:

Proverbs 25:23-27 (Audio)

God's Glory in Covering Sin, by Rev. Mike Fineout [Text: Proverbs 25:2]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)