Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, October 1, 2020

  Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

God's Beautiful Grace in Zion, by Rev. David Kranendonk [Text: Isaiah 62]
The Garments of Christ, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: Isaiah 63]
Lord, Revive Us...by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Isaiah 64]
The Gathering of the Gentiles! by James Hamilton, The Street Preacher [Text: Isaiah 65:1]


Recommended sermons:

God Incarnate, The End of Fear! by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Luke 2:10; Philippians 2]
Paul's Conversion, by Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson [Text: Philippians 3]

Psalm 73 (Audio)

Recommended sermon:

Asaph: Mistaking Providence, by Dr. Jerry Bilkes [Text: Psalm 73]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 73:


Recommended sermons:

Building Wisely for This Year and Forever, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Proverbs 24:3,4]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)