Monday, September 28, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

True Signs of the Cross, by Rev, L. W. Bilkes [Text: Isaiah 54]
Keeping the Sabbath of Jehovah, by Prof. Russell Dykstra [Text: Isaiah 56]

The Following sermons are on Isaiah 57:21:

"There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked."

Wicked Like the Restless Sea, by Rev. Graeme Craig


Recommended sermons:

The Power of Prayer, by South African Evangelist Keith Daniels [Text: Ephesians 6]
War! War! War! by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Ephesians 6[ I Samuel 18:17]
This We Will Maintain, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Ephesians 6]
Luther: Here I Stand, by Pastor Kevin Boling [Text: Ephesians 6; Romans 1:17]

Psalm 70 (Audio)

Recommended sermon:

A God-Honoring Prayer, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Psalm 70]

Recommended sermons:

Building Wisely for This Year and Forever, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Proverbs 24:3,4]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)