Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, September 30, 2020

 Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

Isaiah's Prophecy Concerning Jesus, by Rev. Jan Neels [Text: Isaiah 61]
Go Through the Gates, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Isaiah 62]


Recommended sermons:

The following sermons are on Philippians 1:6:

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you, will perform it unto the day of Jesus Christ."

Absolutely Confident, by Rev. Colin Mercer
The Perseverance of the Saints, by Rev. Kyle Paisley
A Pastor and His People, by Rev. Ian Goligher
Perseverance of the Saints, by Rev. Roger Higginson

Psalm 72 (Audio)

Recommended sermon:

The Poor Man's King, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Psalm 72]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 72:

Christ Shall Have Dominion [Note: This beautiful Psalm is sung to the same melody as Onward Christian Soldiers]

Recommended sermons:

Building Wisely for This Year and Forever, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Proverbs 24:3,4]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)