Saturday, October 31, 2020

UK Police Chief: It's A "Civic Duty" to Snitch on Neighbors Violating COVID Restrictions

 UK Police Chief: It's A "Civic Duty" to Snitch on Neighbors Violating COVID Restrictions - zerohedge.com

The following tweet is quoted in this article:

"But yet when I ring police to report someone breaking in or stealing a car, etc., They don't have the resources?? So tell me again why should I grass on my neighbors...??"

------------------------------------------

You can be pro-law enforcement and still recognize serious abuse of our constitutional rights by those in blue. Here is a great video and an even greater book:

You Have the Right to Remain Innocent - What Police Officers Tell Their Kids About the Fifth Amendment




How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)