Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, October 28, 2020

        Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

I Am His and He Is Mine, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Jeremiah 51:19-20]
Let Jerusalem Come Into Your Mind, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Jeremiah 51:45-50]


The following sermons are on Titus 3:5:

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost."

The Holy Spirit and Regeneration, by Rev. Reginald Cranston
Effectual Calling/ Regeneration, by Rev. Brian McClung
The Washing of Regeneration, by James Hamilton, The Street Preacher


Recommended sermons:

Old One Hundredth Call to Thanksgiving, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Psalm 100]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 100:



Recommended sermons:

As Snow in the Summer, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 26:1]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)