Sunday, October 25, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, October 26, 2020

      Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

Dwell Deep, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Jeremiah 49:8]
A Warning From Petra, by Rev. Ron Johnstone [Text: Jeremiah 49:16]
Titanic - A Tragedy With Many Spiritual Lessons, Part 1, by Brian McClung [Text: Jeremiah 49]
The Way to Heaven,  by Rev. Ian Kenny [Text: Jeremiah 50]


Recommended sermons:

The following sermons are on Titus 1:16:

"They profess that they know God, but in works they deny him; being abominable and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."

A Baseless Assurance: False Hopes, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
The Blight of Easy Believism, by Rev. Roger Higginson


Recommended sermons:

Are You Ready for the Earthquake? by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Psalm 97; Hebrews 12: 18-29]
Testimony of David to Second Coming, by Rev. Brian McClung [Text: Psalm 98]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 97 & 98:



Recommended sermons:

As Snow in the Summer, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 26:1]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)