Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, October 29, 2020

         Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

Gifting of the Heart, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Lamentations 1]
The Descent Into the Darkness, by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Lamentations 2:1-10]


Recommended sermons:

Philemon, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Philemon]


Recommended sermons:

Living By Godly Resolutions, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Psalm 101]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 101:



Recommended sermons:

As Snow in the Summer, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 26:1]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)