Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Daily Bible Reading For Wednesday & Thursday, July 20 & 21, 2022

                                                                       If you follow the Bible reading program on this daily post you will read through the entire Bible in one year. I'm borrowing this Bible reading plan from oneyearbibleonline.com , kingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

Pointing to Calvary, by Rev. David Mook [Text: 2 Chronicles 4:]
Preparation for and Possession of Revival, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: 2 Chronicles 5]
Solomon's Prayer, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: 2 Chronicles 6]

Romans 7:1-13 (Audio): [Text: Romans 7]: Complete in Christ, by Pastor Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)

Recommended sermon: 

Psalm 17 (Audio):  [Text: Psalm 17]: The First Second in Heaven, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Psalm 17]

Recommended hymn based on Psalm 17: Lord Hear the Right, Regard My Cry 

Proverbs 19:22& 23 (Audio): Proverbs 19:17 (Audio): Recommended sermon: The Father of Lies, by David VanBrugge [Text: Proverbs 19; John 8:44]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)