Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"And You Came 1 Day Too Late!"

The Bible says:

"Therefore be ye also ready, for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of Man cometh." - Matthew 24:44

One Day Too Late

"I never thought I'd see the day
When you'd come to kneel and pray
I never thought that I would see
The Church house filled to capacity.
And Outside the door there's more
Who have never come before.
O what a shame, that Jesus came
One day before.
And you came one date too late
One day too late
Jesus came, and you've been left behind to wait.
Yesterday you couldn't find
Time for Jesus on your mind.
You finally came To call his name
But one day too late!" (Author unknown)

Recommended videos:

Left Behind: The Movie
Left Behind 2: Tribulation Force
Left Behind 3: World at War

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)