Friday, July 19, 2013

‘Allegiance to the United States Constitution Is Not An Option’

‘Allegiance to the United States Constitution is not an option’:

"The Conservative Hispanics of America say they are proud Americans who put loyalty to the U.S. first, not in second place behind allegiance to a culture or ancestral home. 'Conservative Hispanics of America have rallied together to remind all politicians that ignoring the ‘Oath of Affirmation’ will bear serious consequences,' said Al Garza, who along with Andy Ramirez, is a founder. Allegiance to the United States Constitution is not an option, it is their sworn obligation,' he said. "

I am opposed to the Immigration Bill being shoved through Congress right now. I am not opposed to Mexicans (legal or illegal). I have worked many years on dairy farms - and many of the men and women I worked with were Mexicans - and not all of them were in the country legally.

Most of the Mexicans I worked with were decent hard working people - many sent large portions of their paychecks to their families down in Mexico. In many ways, these "Illegal Aliens" were more American than the politicians currently pushing the Immigration bill through congress.

I would like to see an America that was filled with these kind of people (as opposed to the rich liberals like Barack Obama and George W. Bush) who have their own Special Interest Groups (and America not being one of them!)

Recommended viewing:

God Bless the USA (with Spanish subtitles), by Lee Greewood

Recommended reading (my post):

Bush, Obama and The New World Order

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)