Friday, August 8, 2014

Ann Coulter Vs. Dr. R. Albert Mohler on Ebola Crisis and Missionaries

I quote from - and link to - a lot of different sources on this blog. Some of the ones I link to on a regular basis are: Ann Coulter, Pastor Joey Kellett, and Dr. R. Albert Mohler.  I've either read or listened to these people enough to be confident that they are true Christians and I will see them in heaven one day (if not sooner!).

It would be nice to think that all Christians get agree with each other down here on earth, but that is not always the case. Why don't you take the time to read Ann Coulter's Article:

Ebola Doc's Condition Downgraded to "Idiotic"

And then listen to the response to this article by:

Dr. R. Albert Mohler  (The Briefing: 08-07-2014 and Pastor Joey Kellett (Christian Missionaries Are Narcissistic)

Recommended reading: anything by Ann Coulter (but start with High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton)

Recommended listening: all podcasts by Pastor Joey Kellett (and his fellow pastors William J. SturmSean E. HarrisDavid McManus) as well as podcasts by Dr. R. Albert Mohler

Still more recommendations:

Please Don't Send Me to Africa
The Roman Road To Salvation (my post)
Please Don't Send Me to ... America?




How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)