Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Flood of Teenage Immigrants? The DHS's Solution? ID Card Compliance

Flood of Teenage Immigrants? The DHS's Solution? ID Card Compliance - lewrockwell.com

Excerpt from this article:

"This was posted yesterday on one of my GaryNorth.com site’s forums.
You seem to have little to say about the illegal immigration issue unfolding on our southern border. Do you have any information why this is occurring now? Do you have any thoughts on how it should be dealt with and why?
First, I invoke Franklin Roosevelt’s law of politics: 'In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.'”
-----------------------------------------------------
Recommended reading (my post):

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)