Friday, February 20, 2015

Netanyahu: Why I'm Speaking To Congress

Netanyahu: Why I'm Speaking To Congress - nypost.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Why am I going to Washington? Because, as prime minister of Israel, it’s my obligation to do everything in my power to prevent the conclusion of a bad deal that could threaten the survival of the State of Israel. The current proposal to Iran would endanger Israel. It would enable Iran to build its first nuclear device within an unacceptably short time. And it would allow Iran to build an industrial capability to enrich uranium that could provide the fuel for many bombs in the coming years."
----------------------------

I'm not an expert on Bible prophecy (and I don't trust those who say they are!), but if the writers of biblical prophecy were alive today (John, Daniel, Paul, Ezekiel, etc.), and they saw what was going on in the world today, they would all say "We told you this was going to happen."

I don't agree with my dispensational friends that Israel and the Church are two distinct entities with two distinctly different futures. The "Israel of God" is the church. Period. And as our Lord Jesus said 2000 years ago: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me." (John 14:6).

But that doesn't mean I don't see any biblical significance in the modern state of Israel. While I don't agree with the Left Behind scenario of a secret rapture, I tend to think there will be a true biblical revival among the Jewish people - a revival that leads many to the feet of our Lord Jesus Christ!

And when that happens, all the powers of hell (ISIS, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Atheists, Anti-semites, etc.) will not be able to stand up against Israel!

Recommended reading:


President Bullworth Truthbomb Want To Set You Stupid American Racists Right About The Evils Of Israel - ace.mu.nu
Ben Shapiro: Why Jews Vote Leftist - youtube.com 
Were Holocaust Victims Paying For Sins In Past Lives?
Left Behind: It's A Money Scheme Now, And It's Evil (my post)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)