Saturday, July 2, 2016

How the Criminal Justiced System Works in 1 Minute [video]

How the Criminal Justice System Works in 1 Minute [video]- thedailysheeple.com

-------------------------------------------------

For what it's worth:

"As a young lawyer from the books that I'd read
I thought justice and law were the same.
But I soon put such juvenile thoughts from my mind
and I studied the rules of the Game!"
- Author unknown

"I'm against the media so taunting us with the crimes committed by our neighbors, that we virtually hurl ourselves into the arms of the police demanding protection they only too willingly give - provided we adopt their view of our Bill of Rights as a pesky collection of loopholes through which criminals are permitted to escape." With Justice for None - Destroying an American Myth, by Gerry Spence (Attorney)

Recommended reading:

Hillary, I Mean, Torvald for President!
Government Cages, and the Criminals In Charge - lewrockwell.com
Orange is the New Black, by Piper Kerman (and also my post by the same title: Orange Is The New Black)
Corrupt From Top to Bottom: Paul Craig Roberts on the US Court System - lewrockwell.com
Mean Justice: A Town's Terror, a Prosecutor's Power, and a Betrayal of Innocence -by Edward Hume

Recommended song:

There But For Fortune

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)