Tuesday, October 4, 2016

NBC: Pence Needs 'Mop & Bucket' to 'Clean Up' Trump's 'Many Controversies'

NBC: Pence Needs 'Mop & Bucket' to 'Clean Up' Trump's 'Many Controversies' - newsbusters.org

Excerpt from this article:

"Political analyst Nicolle Wallace agreed: '...this is the worst stretch that Trump has had since he went to war with the gold star family, the Khans, after the Democratic convention. He may as well bring a mop and a bucket tonight because he’s going to spend the whole debate, I think, on defense, cleaning up some of the messes that Donald Trump has made for himself.'”
-----------------------------------

Mike Pence can leave his 'mop & bucket' at home tonight. Donald Trump can clean up after himself. But if I were the moderator tonight, I would zero in on the following news headline:

"Mike Pence Says His Role Model for Vice President is Going to Be Dick Cheney." - abcnews.go.com

Before I asked Mike Pence any questions, I would want him to explain - in detail - what he meant by that statement. But before I would let him answer, I would ask that a short You Tube video be played:

Dick Cheney at CFR - Laughs at the Voters of Wyoming

Recommended reading:
 
A History of the Council on Foreign Relations...In Our Time!





How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)