Saturday, October 22, 2016

Recommended Sermons, Podcasts, Hymns, Videos and Articles for Saturday, October 22, 2016

Recommended Sermons:

I Saw the Dead by Dr. David P. Murray (Text: Revelation 22:11,12) [Outline: 1. I saw the throne; 2. I saw the dead; 3. I saw the books; 4. I saw the lake]

Here are some more great sermons
 
'Recommended Podcasts:

Reformation or Halloween? by Dr. John Whitcomb
The Mohammed Cartoons: A Biblical Perspective, by Rev. Ian Brown
STDs Highest Levels Ever, by Adam McManus
Clinton Stands by Partial Birth Abortion in 3rd Debate, by Adam McManus
Wealthiest Nations: Lowest Birth Rates and Highest Debt - Christians and Birth Control, by Pastor Kevin Swanson
The Ark is Drawing Thousands, by Pastor Kevin Boling
Cecil John Rhodes, by Dr. Peter Hammond
Six Days and the Eisegesis Problem, by Ken Ham

Recommended Hymns:

Power in the Blood MedleyLove Divine All Loves Excelling
Day of Resurrection
Take Time to Be Holy
How Deep the Father's Love for Us
Must Jesus Bear the Cross Alone? by Tennessee Ernie Ford
40 More Beautiful Gospel Hymns, also sung by Tennessee Ernie Ford 
50 Greatest Hymns of the Christian Faith!
Hallelujah, Praise Jehovah (based on Psalm 148)
His Name is Wonderful
I Know Whom I Have Believed (based on 2 Timothy 1:12)
From the First Hallelujah to the Last Amen
Crown Him With Many Crown
Hallelujah Praise Jehovah (Psalm 148)
I Saw the Light
I Must Tell Jesus  Are You Washed in the Blood/ I'll Fly Away


Recommended videos:

National Poll: Trump Leading 67% to Hillary's 19% -
How the Left is Stealing America from Out From Under Us, by Dinesh D'Souza


Recommended reading:

The Roman Road to Salvation
Why Jesus Didn't Take the Wheel!
Israel; High Priest Selected: Jewish Temple Service Could Be Reinstated in One Week 
Louisiana Floods: Trump Visits, Obama Golfs, Hillary Sleeps 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)