Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Recommended Sermons, Podcasts, Hymns, Videos and Articles for Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Recommended Sermons:

I Saw the Dead (Text: Revelation 22:11,12) [Outline: 1. I saw the throne; 2. I saw the dead; 3. I saw the books; 4. I saw the lake], by Dr. David P. Murray

O My Son: A Message for Broken Daddies and Wounded Sons ,Michael A. Milton, Ph.D.  
The Doctrine of Reprobation (Text: Romans 9:14-29), by Rev. Cornelis Pronk

Here are some more great sermons
 
'Recommended Podcasts:

Trick or Treat or Truth? by Dr. Steve Hereford
Halloween: Hell in the Rear View Mirror, by Rev. Ian Brown
Reformation Day or Halloween? by Gregg SJoerdsma
The History of Halloween: Trick or Treat, Dracula, and the Reformation, by Justin Pierce

Recommended Hymns:

Love Divine All Loves Excelling
The Haven of Rest [+ 50 more wonderful hymns]
Crown Him With Many Crowns
Be Thou My Vision


Recommended videos:

Warning: Creepy "Killer Clowns" Plan Purge for Halloween - Media Fear Psy-Ops, by thevigilantchristian
Smoking Gun in Massive Election Fraud Discovered by Investigators - infowars.com
Disny's Magic Kingdom or the Kingdom of God, by Old Paths Baptist Church 
Which Pop Stars Are Promoting 666 and Satan? - Good Fight Ministries
While the Election was Distacting You, Obama Issued Bullitin Bombshell and Pastors Put Under Radar, by Lisa Haven

Rigged to the Max: Dirty Donna Shared Debate Questions With Hillary for Months

Recommended reading:

The Roman Road to Salvation
Why Jesus Didn't Take the Wheel!
Israel; High Priest Selected: Jewish Temple Service Could Be Reinstated in One Week 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)