Monday, October 24, 2016

Recommended Sermons, Podcasts, Hymns, Videos, and Articles for Monday, October 24, 2016

Recommended Sermons:

I Saw the Dead by Dr. David P. Murray (Text: Revelation 22:11,12) [Outline: 1. I saw the throne; 2. I saw the dead; 3. I saw the books; 4. I saw the lake]

Here are some more great sermons
 
'Recommended Podcasts:

A Christian's Civic Duty, by Pastor Mike Reid
What Are Conditions Like in Rural Africa, by Alan Dunlop
What Advice Would You Give to Young Missionaries? by Alan Dunlop
My Child Claims to Be Transgender, by Pastor Mike Reid
'Of Two Evils, Choose Neither', Doesn't Help Us With Trump, by Pastor Sean E. Harris
The Mohammed Cartoons: A Biblical Perspective, by Rev. Ian Brown

Recommended Hymns:

Sound the Battle Cry
Glorious Things of Thee Are Spoken
There's a Song in the Air
The Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It
Praise Him, Praise Him

Haven of Rest
He Hideth My Soul [Plus many more great hymns!]

Recommended videos:

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Year Old Girl Will Plunge Race Into Chaos - gatewaypundit.com
The Intellectual Foundation for the LGBT Agenda: Freud, Jung, Kinsey, & Psychology
It Has Happened: Communities Everywhere Are Targeted. Has Your Community Been Victimized? by Lisa Haven
This Video Proves Donald Trump is Right About Election Fraud
Breaking: WikiLeaks Reveals Putin Owns Hillary's Podesta - The Next News Network

Recommended reading:

The Roman Road to Salvation
Why Jesus Didn't Take the Wheel!
Israel; High Priest Selected: Jewish Temple Service Could Be Reinstated in One Week 
Louisiana Floods: Trump Visits, Obama Golfs, Hillary Sleeps 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)