Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Study Finds Most Pork Contaminated

Study finds most pork contaminated:

I had a friend of mine years ago who was a journeyman butcher. He told me that you could buy raw pork from the grocery store, pour Coca Cola on it, and within an hour you would see the worms start to come out of the meat. I thought he was kidding me. Now I'm not so sure.

I love pork chops. I love ham and bacon. And I'm not sure that I want to know what critters are living (or dead!) inside the meat I eat. But maybe God knew this when he labeled Pigs as unclean and told the Jews not to eat them (See 24 Verses about Eating Pork)

I'm guessing most of these verses were written over 3000 years ago. Once again, we see science striving to catch up with the Word of God!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)