Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Christian Woman Given Choice: Convert to Islam or Die!

Sentenced to death for a sip of water - NYPOST.com:

"More and more people join the crowd as they push me towards the home of the village headman. I recognize the house — it’s the only one that has a garden with grass growing in it. They throw me to the ground. The village imam speaks to me: I’ve been told you’ve insulted our Prophet. You know what happens to anyone who attacks the holy Prophet Mohammed. You can redeem yourself only by conversion or death."

Our Lord Jesus says:

"Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yolk upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart. And ye shall find rest for your souls. For my yolk is easy and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30

Recommended sermon:

When Government Tries to Be God, by Dr. David P. Murray
The Meek and Lowly One, by Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Here is an excerpt from Pastor Spurgeon's Sermon, The Meek and Lowly One:

"Christ is meek, as opposed to the ferocity and bigotry of zealots. Take for example the false prophet Muhammed. The strength of his cause lies in the fact that he is not meek. He presents himself  before those he claims as disciples and says: 'Take my yolk upon you and learn of me, for I am neither meek nor lowly in heart; I will have no patience with you; there is my creed, or there is the scimitar. Death or conversion, whichever you please."

Recommended reading (my post)

The Brotherhoods War on Egyptian Christians

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)