Saturday, April 5, 2014

Paralyzed Stroke Victim Listened Helplessly As Doctors Discussed Organ Donation

Paralyzed Stroke Victim Listened Helplessly As Doctors Discussed Organ Donation - lifenews.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Jimi Fritze, 43, could hear but not talk after suffering brain hemorrhage and family surrounded his hospital bed after doctors said he would not survive. 'I heard them tell my girlfriend and my relatives that there was no hope,” Jimi Fritze, 43, told The Daily Telegraph. 'I couldn’t do anything. I could only see and hear. I couldn’t move my body.'... A stroke patient lying paralyzed in hospital listened in horror as doctors discussed organ donation with his family after telling them he would not survive. Jimi Fritze, 43, heard every word but couldn’t protest because he was unable to speak.
------------------------------------------------------

The Organ Snatchers and the Brain Dead Lie, by Pastor Joey Faust
Family Sues Caregivers to Stop Feeding Mom (my post)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)