Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Like Father Like Son: Pastor Kevin Swanson Interviews Dr. Dino's Son, Eric Hovind!

Here is a great podcast by Pastor Kevin Swanson. Pastor Swanson is interviewing Eric Hovind, son of one of my all time heroes of the faith, Kent Hovind:

Creation Ministry in the Second Generation - Interview: Eric Hovind (Download?), by Pastor Kevin Swanson

 In 2007 Kent Hovind was convicted of "failing to collect and pay withholding tax and obstructing tax laws", and was sentenced to 10 years in prison (see: Government Persecuting Jailed Creation Evangelist). The devil had good reason to try to silence Kent Hovind.In fact, I think Charles Spurgeon's word's about Martin Luther could be applied to Kent Hovind:

 "Satan must have thought much of Martin Luther. 'I could ride the world over,' he says,'  if it wasn't for that monk. He stands in my way. That strong headed man hates and mauls my first born son, the pope. If I could get rid of him, I wouldn't mind though 50,000 smaller saints stood in my way." (From Spurgeon's sermon Satan Considering the Saints)

But our Lord Jesus has a way to frustrate the devil's work, and now Kent Hovind's son has carried on his father's work!

Recommended videos by Kent Hovind

100 Reasons Evolution is Stupid
More Reasons Evolution is Stupid
Evolution & Lies in the Textbooks

More Recommended reading and listening:

Physicist: Big Bang Breakthrough 'confirms' Creation - wnd.com
Six Days and the Eisegesis Problem
By the Way, Have You Had a Chance to Watch Ray Comfort's Video Evolution Vs. God?
Atheist Agrees to Attend Church of Highest Bidder
Cold Fusion: Nuclear Energy Without the Drama

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)