Friday, April 25, 2014

If Ann Coulter Were an Atheist...She Would Be Jacyln Glenn!

Check out the great video by Jacyln Glenn: 

Islam is Not a Religion of Peace

The purpose of Ms. Glenn's video is to draw awareness to the plight of Saudi Arabian ex-blogger
Raif Badawi, who was imprisoned in Saudi Arabia for "Apostasy." Jacyln Glenn asks her viewers to sign a petition to set Raif Free. While I disagree with Ms. Glenn on a number of things, I too would like to see this courageous blogger set free - and maybe given a one way ticket to America where he can resume his blogging - in peace! To learn more about Raif Badawi and the petition to set him free, go to:  Saudi Arabia: Free Raif Badawi - huffingtonpost.com

Note: Sorry in advance for the swearing in this video. I'm sure if Ann Coulter were an atheist she would cuss like that too!

Recommended reading, listening and viewing (my post):

By the Way, Have You Had a Chance to Watch Ray Comfort's Video Evolution Vs. God?
Muslims Drag Christian Woman From Car in Egypt, Stab and Brutally Beat Her for Having a Cross on Display
Anything by Ann Coulter

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)