Thursday, November 27, 2014

Pakistani Man Shoots 16 Year Old Neice Dead For Listening To Load Music

Pakistani Man Shoots 16 Year Old Neice Dead For Listening To Load Music - breitbart.com

Excerpt from this article:
  
"30-year-0ld Muhammad Gullistan shot his 16-year-old niece to death after finding her home alone, listening to loud music. Due to loopholes in Pakistani law, it is possible Gullistan may never see justice."
------------------------

The Bible says: "Remember now, thy Creator, in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw neigh when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them." - Ecclesiastes 12:1

Recommended reading and listening:

What Muslims Fear Most: Smart Bombs and Smart Girls (my post)
Assault & Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War On Women, by Katie Pavlich
The Teenager and Proverbs 29:1 (my post)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)