Saturday, November 15, 2014

World War II: The 'Good War?'

World War II: The 'Good War? 18 Reasons the Answer is No - lewrockwell.com

Excerpt from this article:

"I have commented previously that I believe (at least given my current understanding) the main purpose for U.S. entry into the war was two-fold: 1) to take the place of an increasingly ailing Britain as the primary tool for the elite to expand global control, and 2) to ensure a new, long term enemy can be made out of the Soviet Union and communism. I will add a third to this list – actually it is a subset of the first: to bring the productive populations of Germany and Japan under the control of the elite."
----------------------------------------

Recommended reading (my post):

Japan Mark 68th Anniversary of U.S. Atomic Bombing

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)