Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bible Reading for Tuesday, February 9, 2016

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you read along with me chapter John 13 - 15 in the book of John.

Special verse: 

"Let not your heart be troubled : ye believe in God, believe also in me.  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am , there ye may be also." - John 14:1-3

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way , the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6

  "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.  Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away : and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. " - John 15:1,2

"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will , and it shall be done unto you." - John 15:7

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain : that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you." - John15:16


Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible.Daily

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)