Monday, February 8, 2016

Trump: 'I Would Approve Waterboarding, and if You Go Beyond That, I'm OK With That'

Trump: 'I Would Approve Waterboarding, and if You Go Beyond That, I'm OK With That' - cnsnews.com

Excerpt from this article:

"I would bring back waterboarding,' Trump said. 'And I would make it a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.'...Stephanopoulos asked Trump if he would authorize torture.
"I would absolutely authorize something beyond waterboarding. And believe me, it will be effective. If we need information, George, you have our enemy cutting heads off of Christians and plenty of others, by the hundreds, by the thousands.'"
----------------------------------------------

 Recommended reading:

What Would Richard Wurmbrand Think of Waterboarding?

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)