Friday, January 26, 2018

Thought for Friday, January 26, 2018

The Wayfarer, by Stephan Crane (1871-1900)
"The wayfarer,
Perceiving the pathway to truth,
Was struck with astonishment.
It was thickly grown with weeds.
'Ha,' he said,
'I see that none has passed here
In a long time.'
Later he saw that each weed
Was a singular knife.
'Well,' he mumbled at last,
'Doubtless there are other roads.'
------------------------
Our Lord Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6 (Audio)
Here are some sermon on this verse:
The Way to God, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
The Way, The Truth and the Life, by Dr. Alan Cairns
Telling the Truth, by Dr. Joel Beeke
Why Present Jesus Exclusively? by Rev. Ian Brown

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)