Monday, January 15, 2018

Should Christian Families Vaccinate? Fetal-Embryo Based Vaccine (Podcast)

Should Christian Families Vaccinate? Fetal-Embryo Based Vaccine (Podcast), by Pastor Kevin Swanson
-----------------------

Note: I got my flu shot this year. And I will most likely get it next year. And because I trust my doctor, if she recommends other vaccines I will probably get them too. But Pastor Swanson's podcast (above) is interesting - and disturbing!

There's nothing wrong with questioning your healthcare provider about something they're injecting into your body. And if you don't like their answer, maybe it's time to get a second (or third!) opinion!

Recommended reading:

More Than 100 Dead as the Worst Flu Epidemic in Years Sweeps Across the United States - theeconomiccollapseblog.com
In the Case of Roe V. Wade, There's One Detail That's  Been Overlooked - redstate.com

Recommended video:

Top CDC Whistle-blower: We Were Ordered to Cover Up Vaccine-Autism Link - Alex Jones Channel 
Vaxxed (Preview)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)