Monday, January 29, 2018

Recommended Hymns for Monday, January 29, 2018

Out Of My Bondage, Sorrow and Night
I Stand Amazed
Give Thanks to God for Good is He (Based on Psalme 136)
He Hideth My Soul

Recommended sermon:

The True Worship of God, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk

The Text for this sermon is Exodus 20:4-6 (Audio):

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is in earth beneath or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor serve them: for i the LORD thy God ama jealous God, visiting the iniquity of them that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments"

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)