Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Recommended Hymns for Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Jesus Saves
Power in the Blood/ Victory in Jesus Medley
Isn't the Love of Jesus Something Wonderful?
The Great Judgment Morning

And 2 hymns based on Psalm 42  (Audio). The first is a very popular contemporary version, the second is a less know, but equally beautiful traditional version:

As the Deer
As the Hart About to Falter

Recommended sermon:

The True Worship of God, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk

The Text for this sermon is Exodus 20:4-6 (Audio):

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is in earth beneath or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor serve them: for i the LORD thy God ama jealous God, visiting the iniquity of them that hate me; and shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments"

Recommended reading & hymnbooks:


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)