Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Thoughts for Thursday, March 29, 2018

"Churchill was exhilarated. Six months later, after the first battle of Ypres, with tens of thousands of British soldiers in their graves, he would say to Violet Asquith: 'I think a curse should rest on me - because I am so happy. I know this war is smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment and yet - I cannot help it - I enjoy every second.'" -  Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick Buchanan

"Beware the victor's version. Wartime propaganda morphs into peacetime textbooks....think outside the box. Don't accept the official version. Ask why..." - Dr. Peter Hammond

What's Fact and What's Fiction in Darkest Hour? - slate.com

The following 4 podcasts are by Dr. Peter Hammond:

Versailles - The Poisonous Spirit of Vengence
Pearl Harbor - The Untold Story
Darkest Hour - The Legend of Winston Churchill
Was Winston Churchill Really the Greatest Briton of All Time?

And finally...

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)