Sunday, April 22, 2018

The Skeleton of My Gospel Project - Sermonaudio.com

Right up front I have to tell you that I have no official connection with SermonAudio.com. I'm not a minister (never been one, never will be one!). But in a real sense, SermonAudio functions as the skeleton on which I built My Gospel Project. And if you would like to start your own "Gospel Project", I would encourage you to consider using this wonderful website as well.

Before I go into the specifics of how I use SermonAudio.com, let me let me point you to one verse in Isaiah, which is a promise I take very literally:

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereunto I sent it." - Isaiah 55:11 (Audio)

Almost every post I make on My Gospel Project has at least one Bible verse, or one sermon or podcast from SermonAudio.com (that explains a Bible verse). And I leave it up to God's Holy Spirit to fulfill the promise made in Isaiah 55:11 and apply those scriptures where he deems best!

So, how is SermonAudio.com the Skeleton of My Gospel Project? In future posts I'm going to go over each of the 6 daily features I post in more detail, but for now I would ask you to just click on the following posts I made for Monday, April 22, 2018 (Yes, that's your homework, if you choose to accept it!):

Today in the News - Monday
Bible Reading for Monday
Recommended Hymns for Monday
Today in History - April 23rd
Bible Verse for Monday
Thoughts for Monday


Recommended video:

Sermon Audio Skill Demo on Amazon Echo Spot, by Steven Lee

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)