Monday, April 23, 2018

Thoughts for Tuesday, April 24, 2018

"Even the best case can be lost. Every lawyer knows that. And if the widow wins big, the insurance company will only appeal it, and starve her out, while a bunch of judges who don't know her and don't give a damn for her kids take a couple of years to deliver their opinion. And if the jury gave her a big enough award, you can bet the appellate judges will decide against her for one reason or another." Gerry Spence, With Justice for None - Destroying The American Myth

"As a young lawyer,
From the books that I'd read,
I thought justice and law were the same.
But I soon put such juvenile thoughts from my mind,
And I studied the rules of the game!"
(Author unknown)


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)